Tuesday, December 2, 2008

d.a.m.n

I got 200k invoice in my apartment..

damn.. newbie officer.. geez..

the problem is still continue.. because of the law thing.. hmm.. don't care.. just let my parents solved it.. I don't wanna think about it anymore.. If the problem came back to me, I will face it with my own solution.. geeez.. Why the officer make it so problematic now? it is invoice from februari 2007!! DAMN.. don't care.. If the soft way don't solved it, let me solved it with my own hard way.. Hmm.. I forgot last time I fought with someone.. Maybe I've just sent someone to hospital and be retarded now.. arghhh.. so good.. wkwkkwkwk..


lalalaalal..


btw, my judgement on KP is delayed.. until thursday.. geez..

hahhhahaa...


hmm..

I got some nice words from my friend that has already proposed his fiance.. ^^


==================================================================================
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, but today is a GIFT. That is why it is called present.
==================================================================================

HMmmMMmmm...

AGREE 100%..

keep fighting !!!

No comments: