Choose coffee shop
Avoid one line answers
Who’s going to pay? The guy pays. He always does. :)
#1 Do you like this place?
#2 What do you usually like to drink?
#3 How’s your salad/main course?
#4 Have you come here before? / Do you come here often?
#5 How was your day? [Read: 13 romantic dinner date ideas for two]
#6 Where do you work? / What do you do at work?
#7 What kind of music do you listen to?
#8 What’s your favorite cuisine?
#9 Which is your favorite restaurant?
#10 What kind of movies do you like watching? [Read: Easy movie date tips to have a great date]
#11 What do you do after work every day?
#12 What do you do for fun?
#13 Where did you study?
#14 What’s your favorite vacation destination?
#15 What’s your idea of a good time/conversation?
#16 Are you a cat or a dog person?
#17 If you ruled the world, what would you change?
#18 How good looking are you? Are you a fun person?
#19 Which parent are you closer to?
#20 What are your biggest turn offs about the opposite sex? [Read: 10 biggest dating turn offs for girls]
#21 Do you like dressing in casuals or formals?
#22 What do you think about chick flicks and which was the last one you saw?
#23 Do you always look this good? /Are you always this charming?
#24 Are you a reader or are you more into games?
#25 Who’s the person in your own life you admire most?
#26 Do you like spontaneity or do you like routine?
#27 Who do you speak to when you’re having a hard time in love? [Read: 13 signs your friends are ruining your relationship]
#28 Do you have a childhood memory that makes you smile every time you think of it?
#29 If you could travel the world, which are the five places you’d never miss?
#30 So what’s your current passion in life?
#31 Are you close to your family?
#32 What do you hate most about meeting someone on a first date?
#33 Are you an early morning person or a late night person?
Here are a few questions that you can ask only if your date warms up to you and is interested in making conversations with you. Some are funny, some lead to more conversations and a couple of them predict the romance. [Read: How to kiss a guy for the first time and turn him on instantly]
#34 Which part of your body is the most ticklish?
#35 How old were you when you had your first crush?
#36 What happens on a regular guys’/girls’ night out with your friends? [Read: When is the right time for a guy to call after a first date?]
#37 How would you define a relationship?
#38 So how long ago was your last relationship? [Read: Things to keep in mind to make your first date just perfect]
#39 What did you think of our date today before we met each other?
#40 And what do you think now?
Do you enjoy your work?
What do you do when you’re having a tough day?
How long has it been since your last relationship?
How long was your longest relationship?
What do you do on weekends?
A first date makes the impression.
A second date makes the connection.
Monday, January 13, 2014
30 of the Best Quotes Ever
“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.”
-Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
“Imitation is suicide.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.”
“Flatter yourself critically.”
-Willis Goth Regier
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.”
“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”
“Don’t look for society to give you permission to be yourself.”
“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
“Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.”
“Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.”
“Where’s your will to be weird?”
“Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it’s simply a way of your own.”
“Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck.”
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
“I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.”
“There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
“To find yourself, think for yourself.”
“If you seek authenticity for authenticity’s sake you are no longer authentic.”
-Jean Paul Sartre
“If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.”
“When one is pretending the entire body revolts.”
“Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.”
“Do what you must,
And your friends will adjust.”
“Just let awareness have its way with you completely.”
“We must be our own before we can be another’s.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
“This above all: to thine own self be true.”
Who said that there had to be an absolute answer for each and every question? Sometimes the ability to ask yourself questions’ an act to challenge yourself and help you to be a better person. Try the following questions that may change your life.
- Are you doing what you truly want to do?
- Do you have a dream to follow?
- Are you proud of what you’re doing or what you’ve done?
- How many promises have you made and how many of them have you fulfilled?
- What’s the one thing you really want to do but have never done so, and why?
- Have you ever failed anyone who you loved or loved you?
- Will you take a shot if the chance of failure and success is 50-50?
- If you could travel to the past in a time machine, what advice would you give to the 6-year-old you?
- Will you break the rules because of something/someone you care about?
- Have you ever abandoned a creative idea that you believed because others thought you were a fool?
- What would you prefer? Stable but boring works or interesting works with lots of workload?
- Are you afraid of making mistakes even though there’s no punishments at all?
- If you would clone yourself, which of your characteristics you wouldn’t want to be cloned?
- What’s the difference between you and most of the other people?
- Are you making some influences on the world or constantly being influenced by the world?
- The thing you cried for last time, does it matter to you now or will it matter to you 5 years later?
- Is there anything you can’t let go of but you know you should?
- Do you remember anyone you hated 10 years ago? Does it matter now?
- Which makes you happier, to forgive someone or to hate someone forever?
- What are you worrying about and what’s the difference if you stop worrying about it?
- If you’d die now, would you have any regrets?
- Which one would you prefer, having a luxurious trip alone or having a picnic with people you love?
- Who do you admire and why?
- Is there anyone who inspired you and made you who you are today?
- What’s the thing you’re most satisfied with?
- When was the last time you laughed and what did you laugh at?
- Are you doing anything which makes you and people around you happy?
- Is there anyone who you love or loves you?
- When was the last time you really talked with your parents/family?
- If happiness is a currency, how rich do you think you are?
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?