Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bad week (monday - wednesday) :((

#monday





my agenda was lost on ritz carlton.. seems like my agenda was taken by sexy woman who sat beside me. damn. all my items on my bag were lost.


#tuesday




when i was going home after work.. my handphone was missing on the bus.. someone took it!!

i felt it. then i ask the officer to search on passenger. and called my phone number..

then,by magic.. my hp was found on the corner... wew..
if i knew the culprit.. i will surely make sure that the culprit get the punishment..

well.. my agenda was delivered back too to my office from the sexy lady. but it was sent by post..


#wednesday




and now.. today.. i'm late.. blah!
got cutoff 30 thousand rupiah..!

late for ten minutes..

#!%^&*()_


wiw..

i think.. i have to extend more my patience level..

No comments: